[ art / civ / cult / cyb / diy / drg / feels / layer / lit / λ / q / r / sci / sec / tech / w / zzz ] archive provided by lainchan.jp

lainchan archive - /civ/ - 3859



File: 1483494845561-0.png (20.45 KB, 300x180, deutschland_flagge.png)

No.3859

Since the old Fascism-Thread is on Autosage and the new one is closed. Here is another one.
What is Lains opinion on Fascism?
Are there even personal benefits of living in a fascist society?
How to help to create a fascist society?

I like the idea of thinking of fascism as a kind of vertical altruistic collectivism, instead of horizontal egoistic collectivism like communism/socialism

  No.3893

>>3859

>opinion on Fascism

it's bae
>personal benefits of living in a Fascist society
actually being able to own property and raise a family
>How to help create a fascist society
http://laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James%20Mason%20-%20Siege.pdf

  No.3897

>>3859
Why do you hate freedom?

  No.3898

>>3897
Why did you rape that little 5 year old boy?

  No.3899

>>3898
I'm not an ancap, but is not being sent off to die in a war of aggression because the Glorious Leader thinks an invasion would be fun too much to ask? Is there something inherently wrong with not being forced to work long hours in a munitions plant?

  No.3900

>>3899
>I believe everything my brainwashing facilities told me to think

Do you know how I know schools are shit?
Because they don't teach you how to think, but what to think.

Now, tell me. What do you think was Hitlers reason to invade Poland?

  No.3901

>>3900
Fuck off. I fell for your stuff before and I've developed a degree of immunity to it. I want to be able to vote, choose my employment, join a union, practice or abstain from practice of religion as I see fit, say what I like, not have my countrymen killed, and own weapons so that I can prevent the likes of you from sending jackbooted thugs to interfere with these things.

  No.3902

File: 1483919224499.png (68.82 KB, 200x200, elisabeth-ciaccio-narcissism-1.jpg)

>>3893
Can't you see that freedom is too broad and abstract a concept to base a society in? That practically all of the conflicting political sides in a democracy, specially nowadays, are all fighting against each other, accusing the others of taking or wanting to take their freedom away? I'm not saying freedom is not a good thing, or that societies shouldn't have it. I'm saying that for it to be the core (or alleged core) of a society is fairy-tale stuff.

Also, can't you see that this was intentional in the founders of liberalism, to put a very abstract concept as the main thing to be sought after by a society, so that people would run along with the goose chase, and remain blinded, castrated and subservient?

I'm not even defending Fascism. I think that for anything like it to be implemented, it'd have to be so rebuilt and reorganized that it would be pointless to call it Fascism.
It's just that your jumping out calling for freedom looked so much like a programmed, indoctrinated response to any suggestions different to what you're accustomed to (that is, the establishment and the political currents and ideas that it allows to form around it), that I couldn't help write this to try and inspire to at least try to think differently, even if for a second.

It's not by chance that we're living in the most thought-controlled era of human history. It was what liberalism was designed to do, and it does exceptionally well. As you so vividly demonstrated it.

  No.3903

I hate fascism because I want my freedom, and I want others to be free. I don't care about what >>3902 says

  No.3904

>>3903
If your idea of freedom is denying things without even thinking about them, out of fanaticism and despair, then your problem is not even how vague the concept of freedom is, but that your very definition of freedom is the furthest thing possible of anything freedom could be said to be.

  No.3905

>>3902
And as we all know, fascism involved absolutely no thought control at all.

  No.3906

>>3904
My idea of freedom is the ability to do and think as I please, and the same for others. Fascism is against that.

  No.3907

>>3906
Sorry, but that's childish propaganda. All societies prohibit you from doing what you please. It all depends on where they draw the line.

Again, the point of my post was not to defend Fascism. It was to attack mindless, pre-conceived replications.

>>3905
Never said that, and my point didn't depend on it.

  No.3908

>>3907
>Sorry, but that's childish propaganda.

What is freedom then, O wise one? My powers of doublethink are too limited.

  No.3910

>>3901
>"all my worldview is shaped by few companies and plutocrats that control Government and give me illusion of free will"
>thinks he is "free"

You are free, to do as we tell you.
Btw good job on "immunity". Outside your head its called willfull ignorance (the "lalalala cant hear you" style), but sure, call it "immunity".

  No.3911

>>3910
Its funny because the sort of free inquiry you advocate tends to get people killed in fascist states. And what gives you the idea that I'm so gung-ho for capitalism? My ideal is some sort of Jeffersonian democracy (sans slaves), where everyone has their own plot of land and is independent from both the state and market forces.

  No.3913

File: 1483922616822.png (60.42 KB, 131x200, nbr.jpg)

>>3911
>the sort of free inquiry you advocate tends to get people killed in fascist states
Yes, in Disney movies about it.
No one was ever killed in a Fascist state because they were having a discussion. In any state ever, for that matter. Unless you want to call plotting to murder someone as having a discussion.

What could happen in Nazism is that a book could be forbidden to be published, and the author exiled. In most cases the author would voluntarily go in exile, because after the fact he wouldn't have many social opportunities. Pretty much as it happens nowadays in most places, lainon.

  No.3914

>>3912
I do not support hate speech laws or holocaust denial laws. They are a lazy betrayal of the Lockean principles upon which democracy is built.
>3 steps past the resource based economy
A fascist using a [current_year] argument? My, how you lot have fallen.
>>3913
On the night of May 10, 1933, the Nazis burned over 25,000 titles after raiding bookstores and libraries across Germany. You will deny this, because only by challenging facts can you get people to accept your domination fetish of an ideology.

And while we're on the topic, how is fascism cyberpunk? Did you have a bad drug trip or something?

  No.3915

>>3914
>>3914
>upon which democracy is built.
plutocracy*

>My, how you lot have fallen.

I was mocking you. Smelly socially unaware sperg

>You will deny this

>deleting cultural influences that totally destroy culture and with that people from within is somehow bad
I bet you're the type that wouldn't save Timmy from drugs because "its his choice mayn, i cant tell him what to do mayn, im not a fascist mayn"

  No.3916

>>3910
Anon is right to call it immunity, because fascism is a disorder that causes people to subordinate their egos to fixed ideas like "duty to the nation." It is fit for ants, not men and women.

  No.3917

>>3915
>*plutocracy
What, and you think fascism champions the worker? Why, then, was unionization banned if they stood with the working class? What about all of that privatization?
>I was mocking you
Just pretending to be retarded then.
>cultural influences that destroy culture
So you don't deny the destruction of 25,000 titles by the state under the direction of propaganda minister Goebbels?

  No.3918

>>3916
>fixed ideas
Humans became best animals on this planet not because they are extremely smart but also because we are tribal.
Not to mention that in tribal vs non-tribal species (egalitarianism, humanism, individualism) the tribal sprcies always wins (there was some mathematician showing models of behaviour in society based on these 4 groups).

This is why females walk in pairs. Why people talk to others like them.
"Fixed ideas" hahahaha. Good one. Nicely said though, can't really change our urges.

  No.3919

File: 1483923651398.png (334.73 KB, 141x200, rbhn.jpg)

>>3914
You said they killed people. I said they didn't. Then you say they burned books, and that's supposed to prove me wrong? You're not really operating on the plane of reality.

> how is fascism cyberpunk?

Radical opposition to modernity, rooted in deep desire that it be soon replaced by the future
wikipedia org/wiki/Futurism
Try researching IBM's history also, for example.

  No.3920

File: 1483923868363.png (98.21 KB, 200x186, 8000eecd0a2003480019231a5482df7bb30d86a4e213b3a75d2841ed8b77eec7.jpg)

>>3917
>unions are good
Unions are a mafia that overprice the price of labor and stiffle progress of group. A wrench in the cogs if you will.
>pretending
And you arent? Damn fam, stop the spergio talk and go get a girlfriend mayn.
No seriously, stop being so autismal.

Btw Goebbels dindu nuffin wrong. He a gud boi. He goin to da school and playin basketball and shieet.

  No.3921

>>3918
>best
spooky
>wins
spooooky
>can't really change our urges
>human nature is fixed but we need to have the state uphold it anyway
spooooooooooooky

  No.3922

>>3920
Put the alt-right memes down, lain, tone lowering isn't fascist.

  No.3923

File: 1483924194474.png (79.35 KB, 200x150, 0848b7511b9c352d7f970dbb73e22cb0f91ea5fedeae993b779f2192a88e9d77.jpg)

>>3921
>I cant really argue any of the points you made so I am going to try and look ridiculous and "funny"


  No.3925

File: 1483924372806.png (672.68 KB, 160x200, 21705d7ecbd1a3670969279890662017a3162629eac25ea0bddb0e37a2dedfa9.jpg)

>>3922
>alt-jew
Isnt that the "movement" that jewish media created out of thin air and jewish alternative media (kikebart) went in favor of ?
Yet people this call it anti-semitic lol
Lol no tnx fam

  No.3926

>>3893
But you're spouting alt-right insults, you're behaving like an alt-rightist. You should be trying to elevate the masses or whatever.

  No.3929

File: 1483924717383.png (196.14 KB, 200x150, e340a5dabe61cdfbb54e74f4f4410791f71d2adcb543a767ed7f46603695f0e4.jpg)

>>3926
Alt right doesnt exist
Its a "movement" created by jews

  No.3930

File: 1483924755212.png (191.53 KB, 126x200, 4e377c8cd2c704c67490ceb8821e4df01ab0208ee83f38328f5be8be33079021.png)

>>3925
>>3929
If you're going to go this route, I might just need to start meme posting myself.

  No.3931

>>3910
>You are free, to do as we tell you.
This is less the case in the current order than it would be under fascism. As long as it isn't drugs and is capitalist you can do quite a lot of what you want.

And while you are answering:

How does your ideal fascist economy work?
How keen are you on social Darwinism?

  No.3932

>>3900
okay does fascism allow me to, do what ever i want so long as i don't hurt anyone

  No.3933

File: 1483924973671.png (40.88 KB, 200x135, uf.jpg)

>>3924
Did you have some special training programming you to lie so much, or you were just born like that?
The discussion was about people being killed because of their ideas. You linked people who were casually authors, not people who were killed because of their work. That's just dishonest.

So much so that you haven't even read those articles. You probably just pasted them from somewhere. There are people listed there that even killed themselves.

Now you're going to say the Fuhrer was capable of telepathy, and controlled their minds so they would off themselves? What's next, he was an alien and is now hiding near the planet's core?

  No.3934

>>3929
Why would they do that?

  No.3935

>>3932
Does every other form of government under the sun? Are you even reading what people are writing in the thread?

  No.3936

>>3920
mocking someone in ebonics isn't the type of thing we want on lainchan

  No.3937

File: 1483925132829-0.png (84.98 KB, 200x148, truearyanman.jpg)

File: 1483925132829-1.png (506.13 KB, 200x129, otheraryans.png)

>>3933
>its okay if we kill people for reasons besides their ideas

  No.3938

>>3920
>Unions are a mafia that overprice the price of labor and stiffle progress of group. A wrench in the cogs if you will.

fucking workers won't just take the wages i pay then no questions asked

  No.3939

>>3930
You put the wrong symbol in your meme, lainon. The one you're referring to is a hammer and a sickle.

  No.3940

File: 1483925177168.png (46.27 KB, 200x74, lAhwquF.jpg)

>>3931
>than it was under fascism
https://youtu.be/_WTBkj8gFfI

>what do you think of economy/darwinism?

Hitler himself loved capitalism. The problem however is control of central bank which is always controlled by jews or jewish influences. When you put money in hands of people and stop it being money printing machine then capitalism and darwinism can flourish.

Hitler only pull out his authoritarianism because Soviets fucked him over and didnt protect his ass which started Ww2

  No.3941

File: 1483925240910.png (1.82 MB, 150x200, notsocialism.png)

>>3938
Shouldn't surprise you (s)he thinks that.

  No.3942

>>3939
so that never happend undernational socialism

  No.3943

>>3940
>Soviets
Ah yes, I can remember how they did that overwhelming surprise attack on the Germans and forced them back hundreds of miles.

  No.3944

File: 1483925372615.png (416.91 KB, 200x129, 94a970d0ff412f8a7c8a708e62f6205de96825394b09c7538d019b5800cfbc33.png)

>>3934
To give legitimacy to their "trump supporters are racists and nazis" story nobody was buying.
Btw Richard Spencer is a bought fuckbag. Nobody thinks saying "hail" IRL or doing salutes is cool (only skins but theyre degenerate too).
Not to mention 2 out of 3 people that did the salute are jews and 3rd is Tila Tequilla which is mentally unstable degenerate as you can see on her shitter(twitter)

  No.3945

>>3935
well other forms of government allow me to more than a fascist goverment would
so from the perspective of
more freedom> less freedom
fascism is bad

  No.3946

>>3937
Never said it was okay, that was just your severe difficulty reading text.
The point is there was a topic being discussed, which was whether Nazism killed people because of their ideas.
Then someone posted a list of people who died for other reasons, claiming that was proof of that point.

It simply isn't, as any sane people can see.

Before we try to discuss right and wrong, which are tough subjects, we need to be able to use coherence, which is a simple mechanism.

  No.3947

>>3934
So that they can take
>people tired of PC culture
>anyone not drinking tthe socialist Kool-Aid
and lump them in with
>ignorant, confederate-flag-waving literal racists
Because if they don't have a way to just shut us down by convincing the public we're outside of the overton window (and thus putting us outside of it), they'd be forced to face up against our actual points (which they can't)

  No.3948

File: 1483925505459.png (72.77 KB, 122x200, img_2260.jpg)

>>3938
>lets force corporations to lobby for lax immigration regulations so we can import dirt cheap 3rd world labor and dilute the gene pool

  No.3949

>>3942
> posting on lainchan
> never heard of the stazi

  No.3950

>>3943
I was talking about how Germany got a deal with Soviets to "have their back" if shit goes down with Poland.
When Poland didnt stop killing hundred of thousand Germans in Poland then Germany started attacking and Soviets backed off after threat of England.

Nobody is talking about that. Fucking idiot.

  No.3951

>>3948
>the corporations lobbied for a law i don't like
>so i'm going to blame the workers for not letting them get stiffed.

tldr those corporations that you like so much
don't give a rats us about whites

  No.3952

>>3945
>other forms of government allow me to more than a fascist goverment would
Like, all of them? Please clarify, you're actually saying that you believe Fascism was, in human history, the more restrictive form of government?

Unless that's what you're saying, then say what are the ones you believe give you more freedom than Fascism, and why. Otherwise your post is not really saying anything at all.

  No.3953

File: 1483925775382.png (47.8 KB, 200x200, bf116-11426429_406591746197817_1080206570_n.jpg)

>>3947
>literal racists
What is a figurative racist?

  No.3954

>>3949
i know what the stasi is
i am asking if you actaully, believe that nazi germany had no secret police

  No.3955

>>3940
Wikipedia says
>Adolf Hitler, both in public and in private, expressed disdain for capitalism, arguing that it holds nations ransom in the interests of a parasitic cosmopolitan rentier class. He opposed free market capitalism's profit-seeking impulses and desired an economy in which community interests would be upheld.

When you say capitalism, do you mean individual enterprise, or has Wikipedia got it wrong?

  No.3956

>>3936
And practically everything else that is going on in this thread, from both sides, is what you expect from lainchan?

  No.3957

File: 1483925860603.png (73.75 KB, 200x114, e76519bf8f0691a718efbfe79b8a64a26f9de607a02f497397c1b2c922e04a6e.jpg)

>>3951
>blame the workers
>not jewy unions

  No.3958

>>3952
i'm saying that i like dislike, fascism because it is one of the most restrictive forms of government ever made

  No.3959

>>3957
>unions , not organisations run and funded by workers

  No.3960

>>3948
>the interests of the shareholders are more important than my white workers
Who could be behind this?

  No.3961

File: 1483925976669.png (40.11 KB, 200x141, fa571b5e7b51a1c2244412827bbf12d1474eef0328a96ca5746808488154158b.jpg)

>>3955
>jewpedia
Did you know that wikipedia cites feminists "studies" as proof that sexual dimorphism isnt real in humans?

  No.3962

>>3960
>there are no white shareholders or buisness owners.

  No.3963

>>3954
Of course. But so did Communism, so does Liberalism.

So what would be the point of that image, accusing Nazism of something that basically all the political currents of the last century did as well?

Also
> nationalized industry corrupted by bureaucrats
Even if Nazism was about that, given how little time it was in actual power, it wouldn't even be possible for the system to become 100% corrupt.

Now, what about the USSR?
That was absolutely taken by corruption and bureaucrats.
And Capitalism?
Basically that by the very definition.

So what was your point again??

  No.3964

File: 1483926190268.png (17.01 KB, 200x200, edc8acd21fe60ad31f4e21cbb1c89b7547162c8ba2bca74e1c2adb37d8f24bcd.jpg)

>>3960
>"I want my price of labor to be overpriced by jews who seek to do nothing but use me as a pawn for their own profit in big numbers mafia game against corporations that will move their business overseas or import immugrants"
Jeez m8
Unions are worse than corporations, but that doesnt make corporations any less evil

  No.3965

This is a great thread but some faggot pussy-grabbed mod will get triggered and delete the whole goddamn thing.

Enjoy your freedom™ Lains.

  No.3966

t>>3955
send him the source wikipedia cited. so he will be forced to either admit his sophistry or leave

  No.3967

>>3961
>Did you know that wikipedia cites feminists "studies" as proof that sexual dimorphism isnt real in humans?
I did ask if Wikipedia had it wrong, Lain. When I google Hitler and capitalism I don't get good results.

  No.3968

File: 1483926351582.png (771.87 KB, 200x100, 8d66bb7d4a4ff762d5aee77f4675983ea1226d29dbf72a70dc10f2247258590b.png)

>>3965
W-w-we have more freedom now though
Just we cant say anything against any business or plutocrat or we can get a lawsuit going our way, and private companies dont need to follow the right to freedom of speech cuz you know...its their business and whatever, and governments can put you in jail if you say something they dont like.

  No.3969

>>3968
i'm against people being jailed for holocaust denial also.

I am against ANY SYSTEM THAT LIMITS FREE SPEECH , INCLUDING THIS ONE

  No.3970

>>3966
The source is a book. There does seem to be a lot of anti capitalist nazi rhetoric, and Hitler as pro-capitalist is new to me.

>Hitler also said that the business bourgeoisie "know nothing except their profit. 'Fatherland' is only a word for them."

But, they could be quote mining him.

  No.3971

>>3965
That spoiler over what was literally just the flag of a nation says a lot, I would say.

  No.3972

File: 1483926527284.png (102.99 KB, 200x123, f81283b3bb513216fba4e66bda8cd9ea4458ea5af2713cef15bdf28ef9692057.jpg)

>>3967
>jewgle
Didnt jewish CEO of jewgle (remember goyim "dont be evil") collaborate with Sh1llary Killton on some data mining operations or something to try and push for people to see what the plutocrats and shadowy people want people to see?

Theres a reason why people dont use Google, and even for lainchan users that is well knwon.
Question is, who are you and why are you using lainchan?

  No.3973

>>3965
https://lainchan.org/civ/res/971.html
>mods aren't allowing people to talk about fascism
if you get get deleated its because you guys are posting irelevant memes and generally making low qaulity discussion.
you deserve it

  No.3974

File: 1483926704499.png (285.5 KB, 164x200, Niggers-Jews-Bad-News-Ben-Garrison.jpg)

>>3969
(THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

  No.3975

>>3969
But you are able to imagine some elements of the present system, which is now limiting free speech, happening without that aspect, and see them in a good light.

Why aren't you able to discuss other, possibly interesting, aspects of Fascism, that might happen without this element?

You may say 'because there aren't any!'.
But what you learned from Fascism comes from the present establishment, which you're admitting is corrupt and against free exchange of ideas.

So maybe you could admit what you've learned about Fascism was biased, and try to read information that isn't, so then you could participate in discussions about it?

  No.3976

>>3972
>who are you and why are you using lainchan?
A crack CTR-JIDF information provision team, duh.

Show me Hilter the capitalist. It goes totally against my sense of nazism.

  No.3977

>>3972
fascism wouldn't solve this.
all fascist leaders cozied up to buisness owners . in a sort of corpatism

  No.3978

File: 1483926822110.png (408.11 KB, 132x200, d99a4feee1ca54101a407e8d8b559ab68106785d9e357c94d96a5114125191f9.png)

>>3973
>cant handle the bantz
>"waah I want lainchan to be a blogpost chan"

If you wanted to really know about what National Socialism was you would read Mein Kampf and Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola. But you arent doing that.

  No.3979

>>3973
Irrelevant meme posting and low quality discussion is not coming only from the pro-fascist side of this discussion.

  No.3980

File: 1483926913815.png (16.42 KB, 200x183, 604a6397c74307fb6abb83575cf2e47512f96ba1b18999fa0c6c4e86b085d139.jpg)

>>3976
>>3977
Just so you know we are having antifa dox threads up and running just for you guys ;)

  No.3981

>>3980
The antifa are a bunch of hooligans, but their motivation is more understandable than your barbarism, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for something to happen.

  No.3982

File: 1483927068486.png (220.91 KB, 127x200, 04110d7fd870c7f4b9e21f5c3902d424857aa3ac86ec4959034fb6a86c9a951d.png)

>>3976
But no seriously. Most tech savy people know what shit search engine Google is, even without knowing that its run by jews with political agenda.
Which makes me think that you are not tech savy person. Which makes me question why you are on lainchan in first place.

  No.3983

>>3975
okay whats a version of fascism that allows me to
1) say what i want
2) let me make what ever life choices i please (so long as i don't hurt anyone)
3)not have mass surveillance (i know we have it now)
4)impose limits on security forces. (keeping them accountable respecting rights)

  No.3984

File: 1483927152936.png (126.29 KB, 200x194, 907430cabdc6f276e9f43cfbbc2407ceb9784b739a496ba3c63e417572f53bf7.png)

>>3981
Hehehhe
Wheres the horshoe theory now?
What I propose is decency and less degeneracy. Antifa is proposing anarchy

  No.3985

>>3982
Interesting, because I have the same question. Why would the likes of you be interested in cyberpunk?

  No.3986

>>3984
From a deontological standpoint, you're both shit. From the standpoint of virtue ethics, they're a bit better than you. And from a utilitarian standpoint they're miles ahead.

  No.3987

>>3978
>If you wanted to really know about what National Socialism was you would read Mein Kampf and Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola. But you arent doing that.

what does that even have to do with me not wanting someone shit posting irelevant memes and using strawmen and ad hominem instead of rational discussion.
this place is not for bantz its for rational discussion

  No.3988

>>3982
I'm a crack CTR-JIDF information provision team, we're getting extra zogbux for mentioning Google in a positive light.

I'm trying to get an idea of what you believe here and you're pulling this slippery bullshit.
As I said earlier
>Hitler as pro-capitalist is new to me.

  No.3989

File: 1483927369617.png (13.3 KB, 200x200, CEEl05BWAAAFjO8.png)

>>3985
>answering a question with a question
Seems like my initial assumptions bout u have been correct all along
To answer yours, I like computers but I dont like people like you
Now its your turn

  No.3990

File: 1483927400618.png (1.74 MB, 200x158, ty.jpg)

>>3985
Point already discussed in the thread

  No.3991

>>3989
That wasn't me. see
>>3988

  No.3992

>>3989
>your turn
Look at the IDs, buddy.
>dont like people like you
What about blacks and jews?

  No.3993

>>3980
>when you can't make a counterargue my point so you threaten to dox an organisation im not even a part of.

  No.3994

File: 1483927501760.png (11.73 KB, 200x176, 650fc829db109a33fd4b600ee57ea70e6d110e56026aa8597d10f4e80847e028.jpg)

>>3986
>their whole movement is "anti"
>implying your whole comment

  No.3995

File: 1483927563324.png (145.72 KB, 200x97, nazitripped.jpg)

>>3994
>we must ban leaning on poles for the future of the aryan children

  No.3996

>>3991
If you respond like that they you dont deserve any serious comments from me anymore
Or memes for that matter

  No.3997

File: 1483927648997.png (40.47 KB, 200x118, article-2109209-11D4D72D000005DC-951_634x374.jpg)

>>3995
>leaning
>not "hiding"
You wish the degenerates and jews werent hiding on jewgle maps did ya?

  No.3998

>>3995
Not to mention I already called skinheads degenerates

  No.3999

>>3978
also evola wasn't a national socialist
he was a traditionalist. learn your own fucking ideology

  No.4000

>>3998
if skinheads are degenerates why do they like your presumably anitdegenerate ideology so much?

  No.4001

>>3998
If I made an anime girl thread in /r/, would you go there instead?

  No.4002

File: 1483927961933.png (49.71 KB, 200x126, 16e6e6839c5805e96785c5cd2cf20ba55b44efc8c4cd7ff04ddc64aedb3250fe_1.jpg)

>>3999
Oh shut up and read the book you pompous dick cheese

  No.4003

>>4002
>ifunny.com
This is what you are now. I hope you're happy.

  No.4004

File: 1483928043735.png (18.5 KB, 200x171, b3948c4d322f577784c715f814868284fe2ced33d0a6406cdba2ab166953393c.jpg)

>>4001
Do it firstly then we will see what happens next

  No.4005

File: 1483928110375.png (178.83 KB, 200x132, 153c858b6f704eaa4c240ce02013f84a69582e70b5c61eaab5c5e769380c78e5.jpg)

>>4003
>it wasnt made by ironical polack
Kys you gulible

  No.4006

>>3999
Evola did talk extensively on the good aspects of Nazism, although he's been critical of it in several points as well. But it's not far-fetched to recommend someone should read his work to understand meta aspects of the ideology.

Although recommending Ride the Tiger, that doesn't touch the subject at all, was pretty weird.

  No.4007

>>4002
>be me
>read evola out of curiousity
>first page talks about how in Tradtional societies , the spiritual world was as real or even more real than the actual world
>think to my self "huh reminds of the phrase feels over reals"
>close book because i decided its not worth finishing

  No.4008

>>4005
oh no shity op-eds, you are right we need facism, bring in the brownshirts now

  No.4009

File: 1483928372863.png (2.53 MB, 200x113, 04e0680a1f8ffe03e4f14402d3a2f1001c96826e37250ad28793cf0e58e28637.gif)

>>4007
>I know whats book abour based on first page
Thats you
Thats how smug you sound

  No.4010

>>3996
Perhaps these threads are deleted because you're more interested in memeing than in discussion.

  No.4011

>>4009
i should finish a book that says the real world is less real than the myths of pre industrial societies

  No.4013

File: 1483928680465-0.png (420.19 KB, 164x200, dfd87630668a2d0c4d20b35a970532a069cc0e782a6056d33238739f24d04b86.jpg)

File: 1483928680465-1.png (10.43 KB, 200x95, Youweresaying.jpg)

The obession of the Nazi on the Jew is nothing but opportunism. Fascism is not ideologically consistent when it is convenient to do so. Hitler was pro-union...but then he wasn't. Hitler was anti-big business...but then he wasn't. Pic related as well. There is no indication that fascism as an idealogy won't have mega-corps or utilize a surveillance state to enforce their policies. They will always be the useful idiots of the rich and powerful.

  No.4014

File: 1483928726002.png (151.34 KB, 134x200, 6d4a1702e9a86f9ba5655767ffe66411.jpg)

>>4012
Took you a second to think of that smug response which makes me think your general state isnt smug, but that youre trying that mode against me as a social shield
Nice tactic if I may say so, but your thin veil of social ideological superiority and smugness is easily seen through by how easy you are to be startled

  No.4015

>>4012
I'm not convinced that you know what you're on about. Nazism seems to have quite a mixed relationship with capitalism. From Evola

>The Third Reich, although far from averse to industry, energetically undertook to prevent ‘the uprooting of the peasants’ (therefore, implicitly, their exodus to cities) and to protect the natural base of their existence, that is, their own property, not only against expropriation and economic speculation, but also against the breaking up of farmland and debt. At the center stood the concept of Erbhof, or an inalienable hereditary plot or farm which was transmitted to a single heir . . . to preserve through the generations ‘the inheritance of the stock in the hands of free peasants.’


So the nazis would have been anti-enclosures, which is pretty anti-capitalist.

  No.4016

>>>4014
not a argument (also i deleted cause i accidentaly used greentext

  No.4017

>>4009
As I have to point out every time this is posted, this is a normal digital video artefact. If you know anything about "data moshing", this is a similar effect. Video is compressed by being made up of image frames and frames that only describe how the pixels in that image move. This is merely a malformation of one of those movement frames; either a movement frame missing or duplicated during the editing or conversion process.

  No.4018

File: 1483928915954.png (458.24 KB, 136x200, ebe723cc87a34355e0a5860b19….jpg)

>>4015
i think this picture describes adolf hitler views really well (they are "situation dependant"

  No.4019

File: 1483928928694.png (163.51 KB, 200x90, rvy5GI6.jpg)

>>4013
First pic proves that jews werent hated for being jewish. Thanks for your "counter" argument.
Second pic is for ants.
Tnx on being so fast that you didnt even check the picture resolution before posting. Shows how much thoight you put into it

  No.4020

>>4017
thank you, i was wondering what that could be.

  No.4021

>>4014
You're totally misreading me.

  No.4022

>>4017
Huh
Weird how thats the only example of that in the whole video
:^)

  No.4023

>>4021
kay fam 👌
Nice talkin to you
Heil 🙋

  No.4024

>>3963
>the commies did too so its okay

  No.4025

>>4022
I thought there was more than one the last time I saw it.
It's a pretty huge fuckup to drop an entire frame or two in a professionally edited video.

  No.4026

File: 1483929278173.png (3.89 MB, 74x200, k.jpg)

>>4019
Nice projection and ad hom pal.

>First pic proves that jews werent hated for being jewish.

Oh? So Nazis love Jews then?

>Tnx on being so fast that you didnt even check the picture resolution before posting.

Not an argument.

>Shows how much thoight you put into it

You didn't even address what I wrote and then accuse me for not putting a lot of thought. Really makes one think.

  No.4028

>>4026
>>4026
>werent hated for being jewish==Nazis love Jews
Are you idiot or?
Jews were hated, but not because their religion m8
>not an argument
Not an argument back at cha

  No.4029

>>4028
why where jews hated

  No.4031

File: 1483930034821.png (29.82 KB, 200x115, polargument.png)

>>4028
>Jews were hated, but not because their religion m8.
Oh no, it was because they were part of some grand global conspiracy to control the world right? But despite this they're still subhuman and inferior to the white race.

You ever going to address what I wrote here? >>4013

  No.4032

>>4031
>You ever going to address what I wrote here?

likely not but i invite our fascist friend to prove me wrong

  No.4033

>>3956
no it is not what i expect

  No.4054

>What is Lains opinion on Fascism?

Fucking shit. Everything we should fight against. Its the very embodiment of dystopia.

>Are there even personal benefits of living in a fascist society?

Only if you are the head-fash.

>How to help to create a fascist society?

Why would you do that?

>I like the idea of thinking of fascism as a kind of vertical altruistic collectivism

HAHAHA, mate, all fashist regimes, without skipping a beat, have been corporate cocksuckers. Nationalising some industry, then privatising it again and then sending millions of your citizens to die in reckless wars you will lose is the opposite of collectivism, its dictatorship of the individuals.

  No.4055

>>4054
>vertical altruistic collectivism
Can someone please explain to me why you want to put your well being solely within the hands of the state and are willing to just trust that the state will take care of you? Fascism by design is not altruistic because at its core it's just opportunistic class collaboration. Look at how different Hitler's speeches to workers were compared to his speeches to aristocrats. Nazism couldn't have come to power without the consent of the ruling class and there is nothing altruistic about selling the German worker down the river for business interests.

  No.4056

>>3859
>What is Lains opinion on fascism?
For all the reactionaries's claims of Communism never working, fascism has only managed to crash and burn on matter of decades at most.
Really, I can only remember franco's regime not ending on a catastrophe, and it was liberal as fuck relative to other fascist regimes, and yet it's still widely hated nowadays.

  No.4057

>>3902
>That practically all of the conflicting political sides in a democracy, specially nowadays, are all fighting against each other, accusing the others of taking or wanting to take their freedom away?
That's wrong and is based on the false idea that political parties now days are monolithic blocs and disregards how their members have a variety of views. This line of thought is particularly ridiculous to apply to the US where there is a two party system enforced by current voting system. The solution to this problem is not a government with even more power, the solution is to change the current voting system so that it no longer enforces a two party system.

>Also, can't you see that this was intentional in the founders of liberalism, to put a very abstract concept as the main thing to be sought after by a society, so that people would run along with the goose chase, and remain blinded, castrated and subservient?

Why should I see it that way, because their views go against your views?

  No.4061

>>4056
jej, good one comrade.

  No.4076

File: 1484127113194.png (38.53 KB, 134x200, 519piDxvCFL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg)

>>3914

>How is fascism cyberpunk?

Easy. Futurist fascism. Read Marinetti.

  No.4077

File: 1484127519546.png (39.58 KB, 163x200, mussweb.jpg)

>>3859

>opinion on Fascism?

Brushing aside how much the ideology has been bastardised, I think there's definitely something appealing about fascism. The Doctrine of Fascism laid out by Giovanni Gentile, the futurist movement by Filippo Marinetti, and the British fascist Oswald Mosley make some convincing arguments in favour of fascism for example.

It just needs to be adapted for a 21st century society along with moving away from national socialism, reactionaries circlejerking the 1930's, and alt-right appropriation of the ideology.

TL;DR less tradition, more futurism.

  No.4079

>>4054
>HAHAHA, mate, all fashist regimes, without skipping a beat, have been corporate cocksuckers. Nationalising some industry, then privatising it again and then sending millions of your citizens to die in reckless wars you will lose is the opposite of collectivism, its dictatorship of the individuals.


Fascism is fairly collectivist actually, considering its emphasis on conformity. Fascism really doesn't concern itself much with the individual, and in fact individual behavior that goes against the will of the state and against the will of volksgeist is heavily discouraged.

>Nationalizing some industry, then privatising it again


Most fascists came from the camp of socialists who rejected Marxist ideas of using socialism towards the ultimate end of a stateless and classless society by ending all private enterprise. Fascists went the opposite end of seeking to use socialism towards the end of creating a powerful self-sufficient nation-state, borrowing also from the ideas of the national syndicalists. They sought to do this, not by ending all private enterprise, but by handing out special grants and privileges to private companies who were essential towards the national goal and asserting themselves as the only official union on behalf of the workers. The result was a kind of corporate socialism where companies could always bet on government contracts, government bailouts, government subsidies and tax cuts, the state removing foreign competitors as well as the state keeping workers quiet by absorbing all workers' unions into itself. But at the same time, the fascist state often managed things like the level of imports/exports and how much money would be put aside for what. In Germany for instance, more money (or MIFO bills, ie. credit) was spent on military projects than domestic goods and Nazi Germany's commitment to trying to keep the number of foreign imports lower than the number of exports resulted in a country that had a lot of firepower, but where the quality of life for the average person was still behind many other parts of the world, even if the Nazis did manage to pull people out of the depression they were in and give people jobs. The more moderate schools of socialism were always more about directing private enterprise towards national goals, not destroying it, and about privileging domestic companies while providing a safety net for the workers by asserting themselves as the state as the only union.

  No.4085

>>4079
>The more moderate schools of socialism were always more about directing private enterprise towards national goals, not destroying it,

They're called "social democrats" and they killed Rosa Luxemburg.

  No.4086

File: 1484163543405.png (95.01 KB, 200x108, facts.jpg)

>>3965
> This is a great thread but some faggot pussy-grabbed mod will get triggered and delete the whole goddamn thing.

>Enjoy your freedom™ Lains.


So , this thread is an attempt to replace an existing thread which reached bump limit, but both the OP and lots of the replies are so much of a rule 4 breach (You should always elaborate on your opinions rather than just spilling the soykaf.), that I don't want to have to manually warn all the soykaf that is split on the ground.

Even the posts that make a valid point are short and but don't contribute to any cohesive discussion about facism.

I haven't deleted this thread yet, I haven't even issued spilling the soykaf warnings yet, but this thread really needs to improve in quality if it expects to not be deleted or locked, whilst a better attempt at quality discussion about Facism / Totalitarianistic Authoritarianism replaces it, because I am sorry, but invoking Goodwin's law and shouting Nazi, Jew, Stasi, etc memes and one liners does not a decent discussion make.

As a side note, you don't have to have a facism general thread, you can have discussions about specific aspects of facism in separate threads.

I am not triggered, I am just disappointed.

  No.4093

File: 1484173563430.png (603.41 KB, 200x146, 1457283787662.jpg)

>>4077
>moving away from national socialism
For what purpose? Also, Fascism != NatSoc, although both are pretty good systems.

  No.4105

>>4086
>does not a decent discussion make
Learn english
Dumbass tiny pecker mod

  No.4106

>>4105
Offtopic: Very common sentence format here in the UK.

And X does not a Y make

It comes from a poem called "To Althea, from Prison"

"Stone walls do not a prison make"

  No.4126

>>3937
>/leftypol/-tier post
ebin post my friend.

  No.4127

>>4126
oh shit i'm the time travelling man

  No.4129

>>4093
Because it's racial theories are autistic

  No.4132

>>4086
This is what you get for letting fascists post on Lainchan you dumbass liberal. Quality discussion is completely at odds with a political ideology whose basis is faulty science and whose end is to bully scapegoated, arbitrary groups of people.

  No.4133

>>4086
I think there's enough freedom of speech around Lainchan but have a closer look at the posts. You'll find that most of them are automated with some real replies mixed in.

Looks more like a large propaganda thread - don't know if these are actually allowed but honestly, I am entertained. Kind of like a mini 4chan update without the overly racist memes.

  No.4134

>>4133
dunno, I've had more posts of mine deleted from here than any other forum I've visited and no, I'm not just talking about imageboards. Not the lain you were talking to and don't believe I've posted in this thread yet either.

  No.4155

>>4132
"Wow check out my anarchy cards"
*hands his dads credit cards*

  No.4156

>>4154
Nice try anarcho socialist

  No.4157

File: 1484358267064.png (56.16 KB, 138x200, fbf16d685aa0cd5b7bd33fd4485933fe009f3b04393ea0268bfa25020cd9de38.jpeg)

>>4029
Because
>they poisoned wells
>treated everyone else as cattle for monetary purposes
>kidnapped and tortured christian boys
>usury
>spread degeneracy through media
>held prostitution rings
>chopped off foreskin of their children and ket rabbis suckle on the freshly cut dicks of their children (only psychos can do that)
All that because they have audacity to call themselves Gods chosen people

Theres a reason why they were kicked out of every empire, kingdom, country in Europe 109 times total.

  No.4158

>>4157
>Theres a reason why they were kicked out of every empire, kingdom, country in Europe 109 times total.

because they make good scapegoats?

  No.4159

>>4158
Did you just ignore all I said before that sentence or?
Is it because you know that if you were to mention one of them that I would provide proof for my claims or because you know that claim is easiest to get away with?

  No.4160

>>4159
yeah, sounded like you bought the propaganda.

  No.4163

>>4157
>they poisoned wells
sauce
>treated everyone else as cattle for monetary purposes
do others not do this too?
is treating people like only something the jews did?
>kidnapped and tortured christian boys
sauce
>usury
the only reason the jews had a monopoly on usary is becuase the catholic church banned it, now that jews aren't the only people not religously prohibited from usary, every one else does it. (also i doubt they invented it. didn't like aicheint rome have the concept of debt?)


>spread degeneracy through media

define degenaracy, also prove that non jews who work in the media, don't also spread degenaracy
>held prostitution rings
victimless crime
>chopped off foreskin of their children and ket rabbis suckle on the freshly cut dicks of their children (only psychos can do that)
i'll give that, circumision is pretty spooky, and fucked up

  No.4209

>>4157

>they poisoned wells


Nope.jph

>treated everyone else as cattle for monetary purposes


nope.jpg

>kidnapped and tortured christian boys


nope.jpg

>usury


Jewish religion bans usury. Jews where forced into it by the catholic church.

>spread degeneracy through media


complains about degeneracy in the media
posts on chan site.

>held prostitution rings


Everyone's done this. I've seen nothing ever to suggest the world of prostitution, especially forced is primarily a jewish thing or ever was.

>All that because they have audacity to call themselves Gods chosen people


Every nationalist says this about their own people.

  No.4224

>>4129
>autistic
That's not an argument my friend.

  No.4226

File: 1484759363033-0.png (565.28 KB, 197x200, c6fGjcG.jpg)

File: 1484759363033-1.png (120.26 KB, 200x108, 82Iac7l.png)

File: 1484759363033-2.png (484.8 KB, 176x200, 1483261649698-3.png)

>>4029
>>4157
>>4163
>>4209
Pics simply related

  No.4229

File: 1484761225754.png (8.39 KB, 200x178, whew.png)

>stateslaves in 2017
>not being a voluntary egoist
wew lad enjoy your spooks my chums

  No.4236

File: 1484771967700.png (731.26 KB, 61x200, 1483263390268-2.png)

>>4163
>>4209
Finally found source for the "kidnapped and tortured christian boys"

>>4229
Stirner is a spook, what are you gonna do now Stirner shitposter?

  No.4238

>>4236
>list mostly made up of unsourced claims and the claims with sources are so vague you can't actually find them
>implying that's a source

  No.4242

File: 1484794356294.png (86.45 KB, 200x194, KRtkAKB.jpg)


  No.4243

File: 1484798934199.png (43.32 KB, 200x134, IMG_3524.png)

>>3983

Maybe Strasserism.

Though, frankly, part of what makes fascism interesting is that it hasn't been tried for very long. Some of these things we aren't really sure about. How would a fascist regime respond to X? It's unclear, in a lot of cases.

>>4054
I have to call posts like this out. Being patriotic often breeds the knee-jerk resistance to fascist ideas, which is what several posts seem like. I'm all for pro-Americanism or whatever your country is, but from a philosophical perspective it's important to consider alternative ideaologies. Maybe fascism IS shit, but if people can't put in to words why it is so, then it's not a valid belief.

It seems like there's been an increased interest in fascism online lately. I think this is a good thing - we shouldn't just learn about WW2 and forever not give it any thought. There are aspects about it I like - for example, free market unless the business is not providing a benefit to the country and people of the country. However, I'm not convinced that fascism does this any better than capitalism and the free market. The danger of fascism is also that the body that makes the decisions on what is beneficial to the country and the people could become corrupt.

What do you think, lainons?

  No.4244

Personally I'm very pro-personal freedom especially re gun laws and the like. I think fascism, if it's a system of government or organization where one figure or select group and its ideology are dominant and where that ideology actively represses other ideologies, is harmful to people who think differently than others, but if the ruling party/person/robot overlord was basically ruling over military and foreign affairs and not so much over citizen's personal lives it wouldn't be so bad (?). It's an interesting question since no government likes too much personal freedom but no person likes a government with too much power.

  No.4245

>>4244
>ruling party/person/robot overlord was basically ruling over military and foreign affairs and not so much over citizen's personal lives it wouldn't be so bad
that sounds more like monarchism tbh

  No.4355

File: 1485193144380.png (1.23 MB, 200x167, Communism_in_a_nutshell.gif)

>>3930
>If you're going to go this route, I might just need to start meme posting myself.
Okay let me fix that picture for you

  No.4482

Why would fascism be altruistic?

There is nothing altruistic about it. It uses marketing tactics to lie to people. It recruits thugs and gang members into a home army to beat up non-believers. It deceives the public on the nature of class struggle. It creates posts of power and authority that people use deception and malice to achieve. It dehumanizes those at the bottom of the scale, and makes them easier to manipulate lie to them. Fascism is for the unproductive, for the bullies, the liars, and takers.

There is nothing altruistic about fascism.

As far as fascists go. Its futurists who first dreamed up what cyberpunks call dystopia where fascist. Fascism is for people who think living in a dystopia is a good thing.

Socialism is an ideology for societies makers.

  No.4483

>>4355

Sure, but even the USSR took Russia from being the most backwards nation in Europe to a world power. Communism was the height of Russian power, ever, and there is no denying that.

It took them from a nation of peasants to a modern nation.

The only real terrible time was in the beginning where they were figuring out how to run an economy on an unproven system. The rest is western overexageration.

But hey, if people can literally apologize for nazis, you can apologize for the USSR as well.

  No.4484

>>4482
>It deceives the public on the nature of class struggle.
According to fascism, there is no class struggle.

>It uses marketing tactics to lie to people

>It creates posts of power and authority that people use deception and malice to achieve

In italy this wasn't the case at all.
Violence was used and you did have the camicie nere going around, but relatively little 'fake news' or forced propaganda had to be used.

>It dehumanizes those at the bottom of the scale,


The bottom of what scale?
Italians farmers had a pretty good time under Mussolini (until the war, but that sucked for everyone)

>There is nothing altruistic about fascism.

Collectivism is inherently altruistic.
What are you on about?

>Its futurists who first dreamed up what cyberpunks call dystopia where fascist

You clearly don't know much about futurists.
The didn't invent any dystopia. If anything, they invented a utopia of their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPbBZ4jso6U
This is very optimistic, if anything. Energetic and vigorous.

All in all, it sounds like you know rather little about what you comment on.

  No.4485

>>4236

Like real historical source about murders, other than a few unrelated murders in history blamed on a vague "teh joos"

Also, you're not one to talk about shitposting.

  No.4486

>>4015


No, you're preserving a handful of small property owners. Thats not "anti-capitalist".

Meanwhile, they did their best to protect the interests of large banks and other large industries. Krupp Gmbh for example, made a killing under Nazism.

They also broke up trade unions.

But I guess its fine as long is its not "jews" doing it.

  No.4487

>>4482
Just come quotes from the Doctrine of Fascism
(Written by Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile)

About class struggle
>No individuals or groups (political parties, cultural associations, economic unions, social classes) outside the State (15). Fascism is therefore opposed to Socialism to which unity within the State (which amalgamates classes into a single economic and ethical reality) is unknown, and which sees in history nothing but the class struggle.

About altuism
>In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution.

Rejection of individualism
>Fascism is therefore opposed to all individualistic abstractions based on eighteenth century materialism; and it is opposed to all Jacobinistic utopias and innovations.

  No.4488

>>3913
>No one was ever killed in a Fascist state because they were having a discussion.

I hope you're joking lol.

Many people in fact have been either imprisoned or killed for having a discussion.

Order of the White Rose?

  No.4489

>>4487

>Just come quotes from the Doctrine of Fascism

>(Written by Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile)

Of course they are going to say they are honest. A liar is going to tell you the truth.

>In the Fascist conception of history, man is man only by virtue of the spiritual process to which he contributes as a member of the family, the social group, the nation, and in function of history to which all nations bring their contribution.



How is that about altrusim? Thats about keeping existing social structures in place?

>Rejection of individualism

>Fascism is therefore opposed to all individualistic abstractions based on eighteenth century materialism; and it is opposed to all Jacobinistic utopias and innovations.

the "rejection of individualism" clashes with the leader worship and "great man" theories. People are supposed to reject their own egos, which will make themselves weak and servile, while embracing the individuality of their leaders. This is mind control.

  No.4490

>>4488
>The group conducted an anonymous leaflet and graffiti campaign which called for active opposition against the Nazi regime.

Not him, but that's not the same as having a discussion.
If you'd replace 'the Nazi regime' with 'the English government' you'd have a group which would be banned today as well.

  No.4492

>>4489
>he contributes
To something other than himself.

>People are supposed to reject their own egos, which will make themselves weak and servile, while embracing the individuality of their leaders. This is mind control.

All you're doing is starting from the point of view that fascism is evil, and explaining every little aspect based on that evilness-assumption.

That just shows in
>Of course they are going to say they are honest. A liar is going to tell you the truth.
>This is mind control.

It honestly doesn't sound like you're open to actual discussion.
It rather sounds like you're just forcefully projecting your own ideology.

  No.4521

>>4490
Plenty of anarchists do that every day.

  No.4522

>>4521
And if the threat is considered serious enough, that group will be made illegal.
There was a case of discussion regarding a right-wing group in Germany, not too long ago.
They concluded the group didn't pose a serious threat so they let them be.

  No.4556

>>3860
Mosely got his silver spoon fash arse handed to him by the working people of London 80 years ago. Last year we had a street party to celebrate. Thousands of people turned up. Good times.

  No.4557

>>3900
>Now, tell me. What do you think was Hitlers reason to invade Poland?

Getting access to Baltic Sea, joining up East Prussia with the rest of the Germany, resource exploitation, opening more possibilities to exploit other countries.

  No.4604

File: 1485645890542.png (106.59 KB, 200x200, womm1.jpg)

>>4488
>I hope you're joking lol.
It's pretty common for people with different world-views to find the other's position ridiculous and laughable. I think the same of yours, so we can just take that for granted and spare the energy of laughing at each other's face.
Deal?

> White Rose?

Directly inducing people to attack the state and disobeying it's rule is not the same as having a discussion.

I'm not defending the morality of arresting or killing people in this case, just saying that factually it's not the same, so don't act like I'm saying it's ok, because I'm not.
My stance in this thread has been to challenge hollywoodesque perceptions of Fascism and NatSoc, not advertise the ideology.

Anyway, what I've been saying is that the notion that Fascism would inherently (or, more important, be worse than the other political spawns of the 20th century at) cut short the proposition of new intellectual or scientific ideas is fantastic and untrue.

Saying 'go ahead and attack this or that' or 'let's disobey the state, because it sucks :DDDD lol' is not the same as having a discussion of ideas.

  No.4672

"The government – or rather, the party – controlled everything: the news media, arms, police, the armed forces, the judiciary system, communications, travel, all levels of education from kindergarten to universities, all cultural and religious institutions. Political indoctrination started at a very early age, and continued by means of the Hitler Youth with the ultimate goal of complete mind control. Children were exhorted in school to denounce even their own parents for derogatory remarks about Hitler or Nazi ideology."

heres a qoute from someone who lived under fascism

  No.4676

>>4490

This is every single protest movement evar. At least in the US, the ACLU would be up the state departments ass.

Yes, there are modern anarchists who pass out fliers like this all the time.

>All you're doing is starting from the point of view that fascism is evil, and explaining every little aspect based on that evilness-assumption.


No, you're starting from the assumption fascism is good and glossing over its flaws.

>It honestly doesn't sound likeyou're open to actual discussion.

>It rather sounds like you're just forcefully projecting your own ideology.

Thats what you're doing. Fascists don't engage in honest conversation. To a fascist, all they want is one that confirms their own viewpoints, everything else is Judaeo-bolshevish propaganda. On full fash boards, there is no room for dissent. Everyone who questions anything is assumed to be part of some mysterious conspiracy against fascism.

In fact, intangible conspiracy is an essential part of the ideology, as it doesn't work without some invisible enemy to explain away failures.

  No.4730

>>4676
you are doing exactly the same but have inverted the nouns, its like im playing fill_in_the_blanks with your posts

  No.4759

>>4672

Sounds the exact same as socialism and communism tbqh, except with a little less virtue signalling.

Of course all three are terrible ideas.

  No.4760

>>4759
Horseshoe theory, dicks are touching.

  No.4773

>>4759
The socialist governments in Europe lack control of some of those things (not a lot, but some).
>>4760
Can we please go back to calling it the golden mean? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_mean_(philosophy)

  No.4776

>>4759
>virtue signalling
This is one of the worst buzzwords with least meaning attached to it. People assume their ideology is the more correct, the more "virtuous" one in the same amount on the entire political spectrum. The entire notion of "virtue signalling" being a serious concern is self-defeating, since the people claiming others to be virtue signallers could be themselves claimed to be virtue signallers as well, for them calling others out.

>>4773
>Can we please go back to calling it the golden mean?
I think we shouldn't go that far back, but instead go to the point where it's being called the "golden mean fallacy". People's actions aren't the actions of their location on the political spectrum, and unless they are inherent to their specific position, are not representative of the position itself.

Being a moderate doesn't make you any more right by itself, since there obviously are cases where the truth lies on one side (like whether the earth is flat, for an obvious example). Also, the Horseshoe theory is inherently flawed in the fact that it tries to reflect complex issues on a straight line, instead of something like the political compass, which goes 2D to show more detail. Not to say that 2D is enough, though, that lacks detail too, obviously.

  No.4778

File: 1486140603608.png (224.57 KB, 200x151, HhqnRo5.jpg)

>>4776
>like whether the earth is flat, for an obvious example
Certain parts of the earth are flat.

  No.4801

>>3933
Why did they killed Strasser if not for his ideas?

  No.4802

>>4773
>The socialist governments in Europe lack control of some of those things (not a lot, but some).
European governments are at most social democrats, I'm not aware of any socialist country in Europe.