So I did something fast, more abstract... not really good, but you get it.
Setup was a 600D with Cosina 100mm f/3.5, plus ND filter. The camera was with Magic Lantern firmware, so I set it to auto-bracket. Then I merged with HDRMerge. Then Rawtherapee (with Cinelog-C DCP). Then I got on photoshop to use some ImpulZ luts and the final touches. The classical glitches is from gimp/audacity workflow. I could have done it 100% on open source actually, idk why I didn't (I guess gimp is just boring for dodge/burn effects).
I may do some more elaborated ones.
ps. although probably no one will want to use it, licence is CC0, btw