[ art / civ / cult / cyb / diy / drg / feels / layer / lit / λ / q / r / sci / sec / tech / w / zzz ] archive provided by lainchan.jp

lainchan archive - /r/ - 28619

File: 1483654905471.png (746.64 KB, 300x298, jungle.jpg)

No.28619

I just today was accused of discussing bombing the school with someone I didn't talk to that day. My current plan is simply to tell the truth to prove it was not me. Has any other lainons been in this experience or similar? Any advice?

  No.28621

No advice, but I've also been falsely accused of several things, even by people I've never met. Good luck? Nice album btw

  No.28622

>>28621
Thanks, did you get through them without problems?

  No.28624

About the only examples I know are where Jacob Appelbaum was accused of rape, and the Libreboot founder being a cunt and throwing a hissy fit over what she claims was discrimination within the Free Software Foundation that led to a trans employee being fired, or so she claims without a shred of proof.

  No.28626

>>28619
when I was in year 7 I was accused of bullying some kid who I'd never talked to. What happened was his older brother came up to me in lunchtime and shouted at me (he was in 6th form ie high school), then hit me a few times while a crowd gathered cheering him on because he said his brother (in the same year as me) told him I was bullying him. Eventually the teachers came to break it up. After a few weeks of interrogation they decided I had been bullying him and I was suspended for two weeks. The older kid who hit me got a detention only. A few years I was expelled from the same school for apparently beating up an autistic kid who I also had never spoken to.
At my next school I was suspended for 'hacking' because I accidentally opened the BIOS menu on a school computer (that actually worked out in my favor because people thought I was some leet haxor and didn't fuarrrk with me as much after)
I was fired from my first job because a customer lied to a manager about me swearing at her.
I was detained by police because I 'smelled like weed' even though I hadn't smoked in months
conclusion: you might be fuarrrked if you have my luck

  No.28627

>>28622
Most of them due to me not caring about the social consequences of them. Unfortunately, a couple of them ended with violence.

  No.28629

If you're truly innocent anything you say can only hurt you.

Shut up and see them fail to make a case.

  No.28636

>>28626
You're indeed lucky. You now have a great understanding how judgment works, and that no matter how much facts, data, science, peer reviews, etc something has, as soon as a person makes the step of making a single, careful judgment, they sign up for being wrong.

Truth only ever comes from silent lips. Why not become a pyrrhonist?

  No.28652

>>28624
>Jacob Appelbaum was accused of rape,
Anyone has any updates on how all this went, btw?
I read a lot of stuff when it first came out, and the following weeks, from both sides, then have never seen the subject being touched again, anywhere. Even if they managed to get him kicked out of the TorProject, he's a huge loss to the community as a whole.

>>28619
To OP, I haven't anything to add to your topic, sorry, but what I can say is good luck with this soykaf situation.

  No.28653

Once you are cleared, bomb the school. Nobody will suspect you.

  No.28657

>>28619
time to lawyer up m80

  No.28659

>>28619
Just ask:
>How do you know ?
Before trying to disculp you. If you say them things like "I was there with this one" they will adapt their accusations in consequence.

  No.28671

File: 1483922566967.png (177.53 KB, 200x120, meat.jpeg)

>>28619
Would advise not discussing the subject.

  No.28750

>>28624
>Libreboot founder
>"she"
>using misogynist slurs like "cunt"
Come on lainon you can do better than that. It's because he's gone through male socialization that he has male-pattern aggression, self-righteousness, and arrogance like he's shown there. I think we should stop pretending that transsexual men are women. (I know I'm using the phrase "transsexual man" in an unorthodox fashion here, where most people would say "trans woman". I think it would make more sense to call them that.)

BTW rape accusations that are true don't look much different from fake ones. (Also sidenote: as per FBI statistics, false rape allegations are just as rare as false allegations of any other crime, like burglary or murder.) Do you have any reason to believe specifically that that particular one was specifically untrue? My view on the issue is: there's so many more rapes that go unpunished than there are false rape accusations, it's a statistically superior choice to believe a rape accusation to be true when it cannot be determined whether it is or isn't true. (Of course, if a critical mass of people started following this logic, then false rape accusations could easily be weaponized, but so far I don't see such a thing having happened. Thin ice, I know.)

  No.28758

>>28750
Less soapboxing and condescending attitude please. You can feel free to back up your statements with evidence from repudable sources before claiming that others should unanimously share your world view.

  No.28765

>>28758
OK, sorry. This isn't something that can be materially measured and proven sadly, as we can't read minds, but it's the gut feeling of a great many women:
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/12/05/india-willoughby-entitlement/

(I assume that that's the topic you wanted reputable sources for. Regarding the rape topic, estimates of happened vs. reported vs. convicted rapes, as well as the prevalence of false accusations, can be found easily via Google. I can find specific sources if anyone desires though...)

  No.28766

>>28619
>My current plan is simply to tell the truth to prove it was not me.
Probably your best bet if the police aren't involved. If the police get involved don't say anything without a lawyer.

>>28626
Wow. That's really fuarrrking unfortunate. Still, what doesn't kill you and all that.

>>28750
>It's because he's gone through male socialization that he has male-pattern aggression, self-righteousness, and arrogance like he's shown there
Then how would you explain aggressive, self-righteous and arrogant women?

>it's a statistically superior choice to believe a rape accusation to be true

This is literally guilty until proven innocent. It can, and will, be abused.

>so far I don't see such a thing having happened.

Then you haven't been looking. Witchcraft/communist accusations are the classical example (Thanks Miller) but punitive systems with bad checks have been abused countless times. Our ideas on "innocent until proven guilty" or "it's better to let a thousand guilty men go free than punish a single innocent" were responses to these abuses. It's folly to imagine that the sort of people who'd do these things would be adverse to using rape accusations in the same way.

  No.28769

File: 1484681427766.png (95.13 KB, 200x35, 2017-01-15-11-52-30+0100.png)

>>28766
>Then how would you explain aggressive, self-righteous and arrogant women?
The point is that those are less prevalent statistically among the general population of women than comparable transsexuals are among the general population of transsexuals. At least that seems to be the intuitive observation / overall experience of many women dealing with transsexuals. And then, I think women are often aggressive as a defense mechanism, whereas men tend to have this "laid back" arrogance? Not sure if bias or accurate observation on my side.

And in any case YMMV, especially depending on what kind of trans you hang with. Some suggest that the ones showing a lot of male arrogance tend to be the autogynephilic ones that often transition late and don't care that much about passing, whereas so-called "homosexual transsexuals" tend to be more genuine in their attempt to pass as women and comparatively meek... Pic related is food for thought on these divisions of the MtF trans population.

As for rape accusations, sorry, my general observations on society so far tell me that it's much better to take rape accusations very seriously in total. In particular, men with high status get away from sexual assault ridiculously easily. Trump might be a trophy example...

BTW meta: I see I've kind of derailed the thread, which is a bad habit of mine, so I'd ask for de-escalation. If I haven't said anything too provocative in this post, then maybe it doesn't need a response. If it does, maybe you can try not to be provocative in turn so I won't feel an urge to respond, so we can cut off this off-topic branch of the discussion.

  No.28783

OP's thread asking for advice on false accusation derails into yet more whiny gender politics bulsoykaf.

Bravo on another thread derailment.

  No.28787

File: 1484797180692.png (4.04 MB, 200x150, 1483825276705.webm)

>>28783
id politics creates a cancerous environment once again.

  No.28818

File: 1484920135025.png (1.22 MB, 200x168, it_a.jpg)

>>28787
Its all speculative anyways, gender I mean
I think anyone decent can agree that it serves to enforce societal ideals and to balance natural forces along a social spectrum, but in the end we need to clearly identify the rights of all humans to express and pursue their identity how they see fit and for all humans to be treated with dignity and respect... all of this legal mumbo jumbo and accusatory soy fuarrrking kaf only serves to detract and alienate from the one common link we all share and the one we should all be focusing on. Down with women's rights, down with queer/lgbtbbqwtf rights. Down with men's rights and jewish rights and immigrant rights, the only cause I think is worth supporting anymore is all-inclusive, all-pervasive rights for all human beings alive. Compartmentalizing the issues only serves to create more confusion, more paperwork, less cohesion.. How can we get anywhere with everyone on a different side..?
But hey, what do i know, I'm just a cosmically insignificant non-binary self trying to make my way through a world of things called 'people'...

  No.28819

File: 1484921124594.png (43.43 KB, 200x143, kek.jpg)

>>28818
>I'm just a cosmically insignificant non-binary self trying to make my way through a world of things called 'people'...
>non-binary

  No.28820

File: 1484927264212.png (2.11 MB, 200x200, max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own.djvu)

>>28818
Caring about something like gender (a spook, might i add) and putting it into your identity like it actually matters (like you have) is cancerous. I'm bisexual but I don't go around saying it's my identity because "identity" in anything other than the context of class does not have reasonable purpose. "im gay give me special treatment" v. "im poor can you help me" Caring about identity politics only distracts us from the cancer that is eating us from the inside, which is the wealth divide. In the end we are the same, and what seperates us more than race, religion or "identity" is class. What allows people to discriminate is capitalism. Read Stirner's "The Ego and his Own" (attached, use a .djvu compatable viewer) to better learn about spooks of the mind and read Rosa Luxemburg's "The Accumulation of Capital" (link: https://www.marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/1913/accumulation-capital/index.htm) to learn more about the wealth divide and capitalism.

  No.28821

File: 1484927386608.png (285 KB, 200x168, vw3fnw.png)

>>28820
forgot this image

The body was too short or empty.

  No.28822

>>28819
>>28820
>>28821
This is why i thoroughly dislike labels, and also why I saged the thread... But reality as we experience it is syntactical, and there is no escaping the use of forms and references to some extent. Sigh.
Gender is a means to an end, a paradigm or a set of expected expressions and roles. From a biological standpoint it makes perfect sense, but I think as humans on the verge of becoming as gods this antiquated system is starting to chafe at the wrists and ankles of society.. Maybe I understand non-binary differently from the 'normal' way people use it, I dont often look into these things as I find them somewhat irrelevant but instead follow an internal code and so sometimes I give the wrong idea, but the way I see it and what I meant was that instead of classing myself in one of two distributions, i prefer to ignore those definitions entirely and so not limit myself in any scope of actions. I guess some people just care more to play into or less about their pre-assigned 'role' but it always felt restrictive to me, I forget who it was who said that comparisons are odious but I'm inclined to agree, and at a certain point all any subjective gender identity is, 'binary' or (m)any of the countless perversions of I suppose 'non-binary' people have invented, is a comparison to the rest of the identities out there, living in a relative matrix.. So it seems to me, naturally repelled by the things expected of me by society, that the best option in my case is to disregard this all entirely and simply do what feels right. Its usually not even something I have to think about, let alone talk about..
I'm not sure where class comes in in this context, I mean, I went so far as to say down with any cause that doesn't have to do with addressing the issues pertaining to ALL humans, i.e. wealth distribution among many other things, my point being it is an all-pervasive issue which we can never solve by fuarrrking sitting and arguing about who is subjugating who and who's expressions are valid or not... Past a point you just have to accept all that noise and cut to the root of everything, we are wasting our time left on this planet bickering about the most inconsequential soykaf it seems, and part of me wonders if this all isnt being done 100% on purpose...
Any issues here? Cause it seems to me like we are on the same side. Thanks for the recommendations by the way, seems like some good reading and I always appreciate that.

I'd appreciate if we all could refrain from pointing fingers and throwing accusations at one another, thanks.

P.S. string invisible characters together to pass limit filter

  No.28823

>>28822
I'm still not sure why I've bothered replying in the first place though, I get the feeling this whole thread should just be nuked at this point for being so incredibly off-topic, guess even I just can't resist a good soykaf-show every now and then ┐('~`;)┌

  No.28824

>>28820
>"identity" in anything other than the context of class does not have reasonable purpose
I was cheering on your post because of this statement until I realized that "class" only means economic class to you.
People are divided into classes based not only on wealth, but also based on sex, race, and sexuality at least. Rich women are still a step below rich men. Rich blacks are still a step below rich whites. Rich gay men are, on average, still a step below rich het men.

I'm going to go into detail about sex, as that's a special interest of mine. There's a belief system in society that states women to be inferior by nature to men. This belief is propagated and made to become true as much as possible. Historically it was upheld by banning women from taking part in many aspects of public life such as education and employment. It's still upheld to a great degree in the most modern of societies through sex-based stereotyping of children, and social acceptance of sexual terrorism on women. I'm talking about pornography: no teenage boy has to go through a phase of slowly coming to accept that if he wants to take part in that super cool, edgy, secret, taboo, sacred thing called sex, he will have to get used to the idea of being physically dominated by another person, his body held down and his orifices penetrated with others' body parts or objects, getting literally fuarrrked by a man, all the while enjoying himself in humiliation. Think about how soul-crushing this phase must be for the vast majority of little girls who grow up in this society that openly glorifies such a dominance and submission based variant of sexuality.

  No.28825

>>28824
>There's a belief system in society that states women to be inferior by nature to men.
>Historically it was upheld by banning women from taking part in many aspects of public life such as education and employment.

Are you saying that the banning was a result of the belief system you mention, or that it was there in order to sustain that belief?
If you meant the former, then you're entirely right. If you meant the latter, however, I would strongly disagree.

Taking ancient Greece as an example:

"Both slaves and women are naturally deprived of male logos or, in the
words of Aristotle (Politeia 1253b 14 ff.), of “the deliberative faculty of the psyche and autonomy”.
Of course, this is not to say that the status of free women is completely to be equated with that of
slaves. Compare again Aristotle (1260a): “Thus the deliberate faculty of the psyche is not present at all
in the slave; in a female it is inoperative (akuron), in a child still undeveloped”. But there is a clear
dividing line between the free male citizen and all other human beings: the line between autonomy and
dependence."

From: 'Inconsistencies in Greek and Roman Religion' by H. S. Versnel

The system of public life follows the belief system, not the other way around.

This may have been what you meant all along, but I thought I'd still chime in.

  No.28826

>>28825
Then here's the result when it comes to marriage, from the same text:
"Marriage, then, can be seen as a pitch for domestication. The parthenos must be tamed, yoked,
domesticated, cultivated. The only way to incorporate women in society – that is to mould them from
a natural into a cultural being – is through subjugation by marriage."

  No.28827

>>28825
>Are you saying that the banning was a result of the belief system you mention, or that it was there in order to sustain that belief?
The belief is spread, women's rejection from public life justified, and then their ensuing *actual* inferiority seen as proof that they were right to begin with. That's how social injustice often works: through self-fulfilling prophecies enacted by those attaining unjust power over others.

  No.28837

File: 1484974390662.png (305.37 KB, 126x200, 743367.jpg)

>>28824
>until I realized that "class" only means economic class to you.
I can see why you'd think I was implying that, trust me though I get the whole picture here, I was kind of just generalizing for the sake of response, I could go into detail and talk about this stuff back and forth for ages but it just feels kinda inappropriate for me to really get into this when its so off topic to the thread. I think theres alot of potential for some really good discourse on the subject, its nice to see any that doesnt totally devolve into fragmentation and attacks.. it is very important to stay calm and remember we are all on the same side, and no matter how much we may disagree on the little things we can all help and learn from one another.

I've had alot of time and space to explore the more subtle aspects of the female nature as related to perception and how they operate in society, by running certain social experiments and whatnot and also just by spending so much time with them, I really have come to understand on an intimate level, to the limited extent I can at least, what its like to be seen, treated as inferior. Its very real and very pervasive, the implication is constantly there in so many ways, sexual and beyond, I wont go into the whole thing.. but also being naturally male has shown me that its all just bullsoykaf and rules, like these weird subtle implcations of how men are supposed to brick off their emotions and intuitions and feelings and just generally be cold with this weird 'macho' BS, objectifying women and running perpendicular to the feminine, or at the least not loving and being close with other males and perhaps even themselves, one could argue its evolutionarily outdated, regardless its all very off-putting to me personally and I prefer to just embrace my body for what it is, play the game to the extent that I somewhat attempt to fill my biological role and responsibility as a male, but also reject the notion that that role should have any effect on my inward perception and expressions of such. I reprogram gender and social norms. I surround myself with color and lights and drawings, wear weird fun accessories, express love, embrace and express the divine feminine in various ways, all in moderation with the assets of and everything I've come to love about being a biological male... Most of all I i try to avoid being extreme with any one thing or ashamed of anything, so noone really seems to mind.. (These are just culturally appropriated labels for universal being which bothers me and I much prefer to live as free of generalization as possible, it just simply isnt fully possible to avoid when trying to explain such referential things especially with some people.) Sometimes I wonder if I never fully 'grew up', but intellectually I am all together.. The thing is, I am happy. I was never really happy with myself, never knew who or what I was fully or where I belong in the grand scheme of things until I came to see this stuff within context.. We should all strive to be happy with ourselves, yknow?

And that comes back to accepting everyone for who and what they are to themselves and one another, thus we all can learn from one another and everyone can feel validated and safe, class(ification) is somewhat unavoidable as every system is composed of parts, but we all play a vital role no matter how outwardly big or small as long as we try at all, thus we need to advocate for simple, all-inclusive equality and freedom for all, no special rules for anyone and no needlessly polarizing institutions, noone should be above or below the law or one another. We need to focus on the core issues together and that is the most important and most feasible way to start fixing this mess.

  No.28838

>>28837
Women historically and even today have been tragically wronged, male power struggle in ancient times gave rise to entire patriarchal cultures and the effectiveness of their spread coupled with unrestrained male energy effectively wiped out most incompatible feminine ideology which would seek to balance and mitigate it... the human female is a manifestation of a wonderful energy, and if we help keep our girls strong and clear and loved they can help us in ways we couldn't even imagine... BUT that being so, getting revenge on men for the years of mistreatment wont solve a thing or help them at all, we need to work together as a team, to educate and accept, to treat sex crimes much more carefully and through seperate legal channels that ensure the proper issues are addressed, ensure proper and comprehensive sociological, sex education and safety and to cultivate an environment of integrity where we can all be open with one another and thus respect one another and ACTUALLY BE PRODUCTIVE.

It really upsets me, though, how so many people become warped and egoistic via the whole gender identity thing and end up discrediting the whole push forward, its a whole 'nother topic I cant even get started on, but it just really is like kicking dead whales down the beach, not everyone who doesnt self-identify as strictly male or female is totally delusional and impractical about this stuff, its just often that the people with the least to say tend to speak the loudest, or something to that effect.. The storm of culture spins these simple truths into a myriad of distracting forms, throw some post-modern irony in there and noone knows what the fuarrrk is real anymore...

But I've already said too much, sorry, TL;DR feel free to completely disreard this I just had a cup of coffee and a bit of of grass and I'm just completely rambling away, haha, it really doesn't matter though because at the least it was cathartic, I'll leave this here and let whats been said be said and maybe try to refrain from replying more regardless. Maybe sometime we can have a nice, positive thread to discuss this in and I'll chime in but I think its rude to keep discussing this here, not sure if this is even /r/ material, couldn't help myself this time though.

Be well, fellow lains, love you all to death ♡ Hope OP is doing okay and everything is working out on that end of things

  No.28839

>>28837
i don't know who you are but don't take credit for people's posts. either you saw a response and quickfired up something without noticing the post wasnt even yours because you're focused on yourself alot or you genuinely made a mistake.

>>28824
see >>28821
>sexual terrorism
>no teenage boy has to go through a phase of slowly coming to accept that if he wants to take part in that super cool, edgy, secret, taboo, sacred thing called sex, he will have to get used to the idea of being physically dominated by another person, his body held down and his orifices penetrated with others' body parts or objects, getting literally fuarrrked by a man, all the while enjoying himself in humiliation
also
>getting literally fuarrrked by a man
>talks about hetro (i think you're fuarrrking up your post with the wrong pronouns and soykaf?) sex
>as if that wasnt implied
>neurosuggesting thats wrong
idk what porn you're talking about but it sounds hot
for pornography (which should be (and i think is) protected under the first amendment) i dont see anything wrong with it at all if the other person is consenting. then again, >consent is a spook
read the book attached to my original post to learn more about spooks of the mind.

tl;dr identity politics again creating another decent thread cancerous.

  No.28840

File: 1484980133668.png (22.45 KB, 146x200, 1455755147667.jpg)

>>28839
Okay I wasn't going to say anything, but what the heck? That was my post and I admitted my mistake, but I am not that stupid to think the root of society's problems is purely economic, though one could certainly argue... What is there to be confused about here? Actually, don't answer that please..

  No.28849

>>28839
>see >>28821
Sure capitalism adds to the problem, but if Carmichael really meant to imply that a group of poor white men aren't given the power to lynch a black man through racism and racism alone, he's wrong, isn't he? This isn't entirely a rhetorical question, as racism in the US is a topic I know very little about, but my understanding was that you don't need to have economic power behind you to have social power over blacks, at least not in older times where blacks were seen as subhuman so seeing one lynched on the street wouldn't bother people much, and in fact may have been legal.

As for sex inequality, it's the same thing, except on that topic I can say I know what I'm talking about. A simple example of sex inequality regardless of economic power would be the class of sex slaves, pornai, in ancient Greece. They were at the bottom of the social hierarchy, below male slaves, and cheap enough to be accessible to all men regardless of income. A totally different example might be: in black US ghettos, the men may become burglars, drug dealers, or pimps, whereas the women are more likely to become prostitutes, owned by the pimps. (Not *that* different from ancient Greece, if you think about it.) One way or another, at every level of the economic hierarchy, women are below men. Poor men can abuse poor women and get away with it. Rich men can abuse rich women and get away with it. It's an axis of oppression orthogonal to the axes of wealth and race.

>talks about hetro (i think you're fuarrrking up your post with the wrong pronouns and soykaf?) sex

It wasn't about sexual orientation. The simple fact is that teenage girls are expected to get used to the idea of getting fuarrrked by a man, whereas teenage boys are not. (Of course, in an upside-down society w.r.t. sex inequality, the phrase "getting fuarrrked by a man" would instead be "getting fuarrrked by a woman", but since we don't live in that society we don't get the same feelings from that phrase, so I just used the phrase "getting fuarrrked by a man" to evoke the correct emotional response.)

>idk what porn you're talking about but it sounds hot

About 90% of porn scenes contain violence, which the woman is usually depicted as enjoying. (The 90% figure comes from a study of the 500 most popular porn movies in a certain year or something; I can find the study if you want.)

>for pornography (which should be (and i think is) protected under the first amendment) i dont see anything wrong with it at all if the other person is consenting. then again, >consent is a spook

Most oppression is consensual. The oppressors break the spirit of the oppressed so they become docile, because that's more economical than to keep them under literal gunpoint 24/7.
Any publication should be actionable under civil laws, such that a person is able to say: this publication incited hatred against me in a certain person, making that person assault me, so I want the publishers to be held responsible for what they caused. This is the Civil Rights Ordinance model as proposed by radical anti-porn feminists Andrea Dworkin and Catharine MacKinnon. They were also strongly against "obscenity"/censorship laws, as they knew the government would abuse such laws. Dworkin has explicitly answered in court that, indeed, she was even against censorship-based laws against child pornography (which most of the modern world has today), citing the fact that indeed they don't work; it just drives child pornography underground and doesn't stop it. This is exactly the situation we're in right now with CP. It's not even hard to get, thanks to Tor, Freenet, or I2P.

P.S. will stop posting off-topic if someone actually wants to get back on-topic. It seems anyone who was on-topic left the thread anyway so I guess people don't mind...

  No.28850

>>28849
>About 90% of porn scenes contain violence, which the woman is usually depicted as enjoying.

Which actually reflects actual sex relatively well.
You have your slow and passionate love-making, but women sure love to be dominated/humiliated in bed at times as well.

Just consider the fact that vaginal penetration is the most common sex act. In that act, the man can't but take a dominant role over the submissive woman, simply because of the mechanics. One penetrates, the other is penetrated.
Even if you were to 'put the woman in control of the situation' she would at best aggresively be letting another man dominate her.
It's just the way things are, and explains quite well why porn is the way it is, besides the plain appeal.

  No.28852

>>28850
>Which actually reflects actual sex relatively well.
Of course. Because people are groomed into this behavior. It doesn't mean it's natural.

>women sure love to be dominated/humiliated in bed at times as well

That's a mark of their internalized oppression.

>vaginal penetration is the most common sex act

Well, duh. Because that's how women get pregnant and pregnancy is the "natural" point of sex. Leaving that aside, there's also the cultural obsession with penis in vagina sex. Also, a majority of women don't regularly orgasm through that sort of sex; they only go along with it because it's the norm.

>Even if you were to 'put the woman in control of the situation' she would at best aggresively be letting another man dominate her.

Whoa, you have terrible imagination. She'd get on top of you and grind her clit on your dick while enjoying your manly upper body. I'd think that'd be one of the more common sex acts in a society purified from dom/sub obsession and penetration obsession.

Men have more pleasure to gain from being anally penetrated, than women have from being vaginally penetrated, because the prostate is positioned better than the clitoris with regard to receiving penetration. If our sex norms were really the result of maximal pleasure, anal penetration of men would be at least as common as vaginal penetration of women. It isn't. It's instead seen as extremely shameful and undignified, because it's seen as an assault on a man's manliness.

I'd recommend thinking a little more critically about these things...

  No.28853

>>28852
>Of course. Because people are groomed into this behavior. It doesn't mean it's natural.
>That's a mark of their internalized oppression.

See, here's the problem. Provide evidence.
All you do is see something you disagree with to then say "it's not natural" or "that's internalized oppression".

>they only go along with it because it's the norm.

So many assertions, so little actual backing.
All you've done so far is create this invisible bogeyman which you call "(internalized) oppression", without actually backing the claim up.

Also, the way you speak of women is as if they have no personal autonomy or as if they don't have a mind of their own.
You describe them more as robots than as people. It's very silly, really.

  No.28854

File: 1485004284986.png (89.86 KB, 200x188, childabuse.png)

>>28853
All humans are under massive influence of their culture, quite obviously so. Men don't have that much more autonomy with regard to how their personalities are allowed to develop. They receive massive discrimination if they aren't sufficiently masculine.

From what I know there isn't sufficient study on the topic to prove the claims I make.

On a side-note, to claim this behavior to be natural is just as much in need of proof as to claim it's cultural. Neither claim is a simpler explanation of the phenomenon that both men and women grow masochistic sexual tastes.

One could make a study comparing the sexual attitudes of women above and below 50, for instance. Those above 50 would be more likely to be influenced by traditional sexual norms, whereas those below would be more likely to be influenced by porn culture. No such study exists.

One could also survey the attitudes of teenage girls and young women in different cultures. Again, no such survey. And these are really basic examples.

One thing that may be seen as evidence: boys often start imitating sexually dominant behavior even before puberty. Teenage girls rarely begin before 14 or so to really imitate sexually submissive behavior.

There's also a well observed link between child sexual abuse and self-destructive sexual behavior. I don't really understand the logic of it, but pic related. Just to provide some evidence how negative sexual experiences can lead to masochist behavior.

  No.28895

>>28629
This is moderately good advice.
If you know you're innocent then you should emphasize that the burden of proof lies with the accusing party.
They say you did something.
Thus they must show, beyond reasonable doubt, that you did.

It helps to know some about fallacies, as it is likely that your opponent will be using them almost exclusively to incriminate you.

Don't take it lying down, but always keep your head cool. You did nothing wrong, thus you have nothing to fear. Rather, they should be afraid, for what they are doing deserves punishment.

  No.28897

>>28849
>About 90% of porn scenes contain violence, which the woman is usually depicted as enjoying. (The 90% figure comes from a study of the 500 most popular porn movies in a certain year or something; I can find the study if you want.)

Stuff and nonsense. Nowhere near 90% of porn is violent nor is 90% of the most watched porn violent.

  No.28898

File: 1485736198229.png (190.77 KB, 200x147, 1485673351090.jpg)

>About 90% of porn scenes contain violence, which the woman is usually depicted as enjoying.

Violence according to the bitches who think that all penis in vagina sex is rape right? And so what if she is enjoying it?

>>28850
> but women sure love to be dominated/humiliated in bed at times as well.

This guy fuarrrks!

>>28852
>Whoa, you have terrible imagination...

How do we 'purify ourselves' from our most natural instinct? Have you ever watched animals specifically mammals fuarrrk? After a show of force, aggression or social prestige by the male, the female proffers her backside, and the male fuarrrks the soykaf out of her. That's how it works in 'nature' that's normal, it's our most base state. Our physiologies also support this behaviour as >>28850 pointed out. Males 99% of the time are stronger than females physically, our brains are built differently, we have different hormones. I don't understand what's so abhorrent about our gender determining our sexual role?

Now I'm picturing you with your first gf, she's like "lain choke me while you rail me from behind" And you're like "No, you're only asking that because of your internalized oppression; but if you'd like you can peg me right in the ass, and afterwards you can try to grind your vagina on my penis; It's more equitable that way."

  No.28912

>>28854
>From what I know there isn't sufficient study on the topic to prove the claims I make.

I lold

  No.29020

>>28626
hehe that reminds me the time when I was derezzed from the library in middle school cause I had changed the google search bar to say "install virus" with inspect element

  No.29259

>>28824
The thing is this belief system is rooted in nature, as you admit.
Testosterone over long periods of time (or really even shorter periods of times) literally doubles your physical strength, as men are on average twice as strong as women and even the weakest males are on the same strength level as female athletes.

  No.29260

>>29259
>literally doubles

[citation needed]